2-The Faculty Council:
The Faculty Council includes:
- TheDean, President.
- The chairman of the scientific councilof the faculty.
- Heads of departments.
- Directors of research unitsandresearch laboratories.
- Two (2) electedrepresentatives of teachersby department among thepermanent teachersofthe highest rank.
- One elected student representativeby department.
- Two (2)elected representatives ofadministrative, technical and service.
- The vice Deans, the general secretary and the headof the faculty library attend meetingsin a consultative capacity.
The operating procedures of the Faculty Council are established by order of the Minister of Higher Education.
The Faculty Council gives opinions and recommendations on:
- The development prospects of the faculty.
- Programming of training andresearch of the faculty.
- Programming of the shares ofcontinuing education,training and retraining.
- The draft budget of the faculty.
- Management of the faculty.
- The annual reportof activitiesof the faculty.
The board studies and proposes all measures to improve the functioning of the faculty and to promote the attainment of its objectives and gives its opinion on any question referred to it by the Dean.